BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

16 March 2009

To Be An Emcee?

Wow! Life is full of challenges! This is not the first time I was asked "Do you want to be an emcee?". First was when my husband told me about Tina Rahim (one of the entertainment program producer, she's also my friend) and latest was asked by Nurkisa Madkassim (senior Sandakan FM DJ cum part time emcee in Sandakan). Honestly, "I do". I used to be Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Company, Elken Sdn Bhd emcee in the year of 2003. But that was just for fun. Now, if I really want to upgrade myself, I think there's no harm for me to try. I'm looking for a producer who believe in me. That's all.

0 comments: