BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

17 March 2009

Career Progress

Well, after I came back from the Interactive Radio Course in Tawau from 10-14th March (which was last week), I feel that I am ready for the next challenge. Not just to be a versatile broadcasting journalist and telecaster but also as an important person in my unit; News and Current Affairs at RTM KK. I'm holding a few responsibilities for my unit and the latest, as a person who incharge building out unit's website. Still don't know whether I can make it or not but I need support from all. I acknowledge that I have the talent that I need to polish from time to time. This reminds me about what my boss (Abd Razak Hamid) told me, "When you get popular through expossions, please don't be like some people who are rude after few achievements". Thanks Boss, I'll remember that. ALWAYS.

0 comments: