BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

12 March 2009

Being a Newscaster

I never thought that i'll become a newscaster one day but now, here I am. I know I can make it, but never thought that it came so fast in my life... To that, i should give my special thanks to my seniors; Haji Salim Ibrahim, Haji Othman Abd Hamid and Zainuddin Jamlu who opened up the opportunities for me to walk the path as a newscaster. Thanks so muuuccchhh!!! They're the people who really fight for me when some people think that i'm still too new for it. But, I did my best in 1st newscasting and always try my best till now. Personally, I think ALL we need is CONFIDENCE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo my dear...!Now your dream comes true !I am precisely confident in you....you made it happened!agali.blogspot.com