BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

13 March 2009

Live Telecast 18 Oct 2008

This is all about the 51st Malaysia Day Celebration which is held at Padang Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 18th October, last year. I was chosen as the TV Presenter for this event, together with Suhaimi Mohammad, the TV1 Selamat Pagi Malaysia programme presenter. Well... The live telecast started from 8.30pm to 10.30pm (2 hours) and that was my first experience to be on TV for that long! Goshhh... Frankly speaking, Suhaimi is more dominant than me! - That's what the producer told me. What a shame! But, I would like to thank her (Kak Zie- the producer) for telling me the truth. Cuz that will improve my skills. "Terima kasih Kak Zie". And not forgetting Norazlan and Aris Arapa (also the producers) and Suhaimi for giving me the chance. At least i learnt something precious in this production and broadcasting world. I'm looking forward for the next live programme telecast.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo...! Very good...well done! Keep it up babe! I should say that your new blog is so nice, full of integrity, transparence, genuine, and entertaining too...!

http://www.blogger.com/profile/13894946528073308939