BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

19 March 2009

BUILDING PERSONALITY

"Don't judge the book by it's cover" - That's what some people say about personality. Well, for me it is important to success. I learned this from my experiences. I noticed that I'll perform better if I'm satisfied with my personality. And, of course it will lead for higher achievements. I still remembered the time I was pregnant, my second child. It was about 2-years ago when I am still too new in broadcasting field. This lady thought me how to do spot reporting, asked my whether I want to be a news reader before she told me that I can't achieve it because I am fat. The way she's talking is too much for me. Anyway, I thank her. At least I know how important is my image to be a versatile broadcaster. Somehow, I would like to remind that there will be categories of people who will judge us differently. They are people who impress us, envy us and ignore us. This is because personality is subjective matter so we should not be too sensitive to it. In the same time, try to improve our personality and performance from time to time. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for me it is as simple as this : not all people love to read book and that is why most of them love to judge the book by its cover...am i right?haha

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Muz. So, people out there, don't judge a book by its cover. :)