BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News

Aliza Ali LIVE at TV1 News
Temubual Pengarah Jabatan Hal Ehwal Khas (JASA) Sabah, Haji Abdul Manap Lakariba sempena Majlis Rumah Terbuka Aidilfitri KPKK Sabah 2011

14 March 2009

Spot Reporting

I can't recall when was my first spot reporting (i mean recorded version) but shall I say it is a routine in my career as a broadcasting journalist. Spot reporting is doing report on-the-spot from the event venue. Normally it is all about conclusion of event or our personal opinion which can lead more improvements. I still remember when i did a spot reporting from election campaign in Sepanggar for Datuk Hajah Jainab DSP Ahmad Ayid, ADUN Karambunai. It was a live recorded version but still, i felt nervous but I done it well. :) So, AGAIN, for me all we need is CONFIDENCE.

0 comments: